This news is written by Lab-Rat
It’s finally here...for some of us at least.
The biggest thing to come to Habbo since R18 has finally hit the shores of the UK (and other hotels will come). While leading up to now there has been a lot of buzz, including fake screenshots and people saying they had it before now. Well now that it’s here, what’s new?
• Well of course there is a new navigator with a nice new front-page
• New inventory for all of your good old furniture
• Hotel bar (the grey area with all of the icons) has been moved to the left
• Some tweaks to the Contact list and chat.
• Disappearance of the public rooms
• Room icons where you get to pick a icon display for your room (highly customizable)
• A thing called Home Room (automaticly loaded into the room when loaded hotel)
• Updated icons for actions (eg. Dance, wave etc.)
• Resizable Client (the window)
• New door design
• And of course a heap of other features yet to be found.
So how does this update compare to previous updates? Well it’s different, it doesn’t bring a lot of new features, mainly just a big redesign and do I mean big. But overall it’s good.